- Bridging Finance Inc. ("Bridging") is a privately held Canadian company that provides middle-market Canadian companies with alternative financing options to those offered by traditional lenders.
- Bridging is sub-advisor for Sprott Asset Management LP's Sprott Bridging Income Fund LP.
- Our funds are used to address short-term needs, including restructuring existing debt, providing working capital for growth, supporting inventory purchases and capital expenditures and acquisitions/buyouts.
- We focus on companies who cannot access capital from traditional financing sources due to industry factors, complexity, size, or other unique challenges.
- Bridging facilities are covenant-lite and quick, flexible and creative – and generally based on the value of the assets of the company and the borrowing needs.
- A large investment pool is available for transactions of up to $30,000,000 with the potential for larger transactions.
- Bridging also manages money for family offices and institutional investors.
- Bridging is a registered restricted portfolio manager and exempt market dealer registered in all jurisdictions across Canada.